It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #1
(male)

ccal HB User
Unhappy Something's wrong: Ingrown hairs + totally dry,wrinkly skin + sick and twisted hair

Hello!
I am male, 30 years old and really hope someone has an advice for me.
I have already been to a dermatologist and he couldn't help me.

I have been noticing for the past 2 years that my forearms are full of ingrown
hairs. I never had this before! No matter how much I try to remove dead skin with a wet towel or rub my skin under water it doesn't help. My dermatologist had no explanation for this and also didn't take it seriously.

And I also have really really dry and wrinkly skin especially on the inner side of
my arms. It looks awful. My grandmother had skin like this in her 80ies and I am only 30! What can cause such a weird looking skin? It's definitely not too much water. I do not shower very often and other than that the skin never gets in contact with any water! But then why is it so shockingly dry and wrinkly?

I am absolutely sure that something's wrong with me but I don't know what.

Besides the ingrown hair, the wrinkly,dry skin I also have really sick looking hairs on my head which are increasing in number. These hairs are totally twisted and look sick. They are twisted like a corkscrew. I also showed this to a dermatologist and he also had no idea.

Any suggestions?

http://**********.us/g/12/10038494.jpg/

I took some shots. 1+2 show the dry skin on the upper arms and 3+4 show the ingrown hairs on the forearms.

I can't take pics of the hairs though because you simply don't see single hairs on a photo.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply