It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2003, 10:50 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Kia3238 HB User
Exclamation Pores

I have large pores, especially on my nose. I use the strips to get rid of blackheads, and yes it does do that, but my pores are still visible What helps?

[This message has been edited by Kia3238 (edited 06-12-2003).]

Old 06-12-2003, 09:59 AM   #2

Demz2000 HB User
Wink

Hey...I think I should comment on this topic since I have tried everything on the market and through dermos. The strips tfeel like they dig into the pores but they actually only take a layer off... The best way is to do a facial . They tweeze them out...and yes it &*^%$#@ hurts. and by time they'll be less of them

HOWEVER...if you wanna do it the natural way and wait till they dry off with time then wwhat I suggest is rubbing foundation on it (oil free) just for cover up!but that's only for covering up .(it gives you a smooth look)....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2003, 07:01 PM   #3

FaithfulyWaiting HB User
Ok, I have really bad blackheads on my face and things, and I eat pretty well, drink lots of water, exercise, wash everyday, etc. and I still have blackheads. I just have all around, not the greatest skin. You can Tweeze out blackheads??? How do you do that? I don't care if it hurts, I've survived worse things I think...i hope, lol. Also, I've heard of blackhead extractors??? where can you buy those? what do they look like and what do they do? TIA. God bless.

Old 06-21-2003, 10:56 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

poreoilyme HB User
Careful with extractors. You miss getting it out, you get torn up skin and a possible cyst from it getting embedded even deeper. Try B5 gel (make sure the primary ingredient is 20% pantothenic acid--B5 because there is another one called acnecure B5 gel). I use Acnemiracle's brand. It lifts deposits right out of your pores--and fast.

[This message has been edited by poreoilyme (edited 06-21-2003).]

[This message has been edited by poreoilyme (edited 06-26-2003).]

Closed Thread