It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2003, 07:11 PM   #1

yoopergirl HB User
Post pusy bumps from sunburn? help!

I have a sunburn on my legs and after a few days I noticed these clear small bumps on the areas of the sunburn. I can pop them and some clear pus can be felt. What is going on? I am super scared? Is this from the sunburn? The sunburn was from a few days ago, please help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2003, 05:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

AngelaA HB User
I get that too after I had been out in sun sometimes. I think what it is is the heat from sun makes pimples come to a head. It's just acne. Sometimes sun will cause water blisters, but those are watery when squeezed not like pus-like.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2003, 06:37 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

kellie2 HB User
Are you sure they're not blisters from the sunburn? That is very common after being burned. I once burned very badly on my face years ago and had what you have, and I had no idea what they were until someone told me they were simply blisters like when you burn yourself. Needless to say, I've since learned to stay out of the sun at any price. You may want to use a sunblock from now on....

Closed Thread