It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2003, 04:46 PM   #1

shortygal HB User
Post New here with question

I am posting here hoping someone can help me out. Since I was a child, I've developed small skin colored bumps after being exposed to the sun. I get them mainly on my elbows and occasionaly on the back of my hands, they are very itchy, and I seem to get more if I itch them. I have looked on websites to find out information, but I come up empty handed. What I have looks nothing like any of the photos I have come across. Has anyone else heard of this or experience it? Any insight would be appreciated.

[This message has been edited by shortygal (edited 07-13-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2003, 08:03 PM   #2
Inactive

bgirl HB User
Lightbulb

I might be way off,but you might want to check out eczema,(non-contagious skin inflammation and scaly patches)there is a type of eczema that looks like small bumps, is itchy and takes along time to dry up.A dermatologist will be able to tell you what is going on,hopefully with just a simple skin scraping.Go to a dermatologist,they will most likely be able to diagnose this for you,but don't try to treat yourself until you at least have a idea of what this is,you could make it worse with the wrong treatment.Good luck!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread