It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2003, 10:05 AM   #1

Sigh HB User
Question Little Black dots?

Well I tried the Acne board with no help at all, so I guess I'll try here.

On my nose, just the front fat part, I have these little black dots, I'm wondering if they're "blackheads" but I've also been told they're really short hairs?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of them? Not very attractive..

Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-14-2003, 07:54 AM   #2
Inactive

fairyplatypus HB User
They probably are blackheads, which I also have on my nose. I use St.Ives apricot scrub for acne prone skin which is kinda crunchy feeling on your face when you put it on but when you wash it off it feels really goo - it takes the oil off. At night I use this stuff called Oxy, it comes in a little white bottle and it's white lotion you put on your face, and now my blackheads are pretty much either gone or not noticeable.
*If you get the apricot scrub, just a heads up - I only use it once every 2 or 3 days otherwise it dries my skin too much - just letting you know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread