It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2003, 08:51 PM   #1

redface007 HB User
Angry rosasha ?

Well, I am posting this message to see if anyone can relate and if anyone has any answers or positive feedback. I am 29 years old, and I have always been a good-looking guy, at least I think so. Well about five months ago, I started getting really bad break outs on my face. To the point of big pumps. It is always red and dry as well. I am at the point now that it has been just apart of my facial features, and I am starting to get self conscious about it. I have a really good idea that it is rosasha. I have been reading up on it and the symptoms match me to a "T". They say people start developing rosasha in their 30's, 40's & 50's. I have also, started to get little bumps on the inside of my left eyelid (another sign of rosasha). I have just started a new job and I am about to be eligible for benefits. I can't wait to go to the dermatologist! I here they have some new medication, and I hope that I can keep this under control. For at the moment, I do not even want to go outside. That is bad, for I am a very outgoing individual. Not to mention young and single. This has really put a damper on dating for the last 5 months. Well, I am writing this again, to see if anyone can relate, and has some comforting words.

Old 07-08-2003, 09:05 PM   #2
Inactive

CCmakes3 HB User
There are two topical drugs called Metrogel and Noritate that I've heard can do wonders. I think antibiotics are also used sometimes in the short term. Please do yourself a favor and see a dermatologist as soon as you can....there are things that can help! Hang in there!

[This message has been edited by CCmakes3 (edited 09-23-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2003, 09:09 PM   #3

WildWestBill HB User
Lightbulb

Metrogel works OK...best is to avoid any hot liquids...take your coffee cold, and stay away from fermented alcohol (red wine, gin, vodka, beer) if you drink...go for the distilled variety (rum, scotch, etc)

Closed Thread