It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2003, 03:54 PM   #1

GoodnightElisabeth HB User
Post Mederma

Has anyone ever used this scar treatment product? What were the results?

I myself am looking into it for acne scars.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2003, 07:50 AM   #2
Veteran

laur HB User
Hi, I have tried this and cp serum for acne marks on the arms. I have had better luck with Vita K and glycolic facial cleanser. On my arms I started to use both about 2 weeks ago and most spots are faded dramatically. The scarzone product did nothing and the cp serum made them more red, and the mederma didn't seem to help either. I think the secret has been the AHA glycolic cleanser and then applying the Vita K. The results are unbelievable for me on my arms. My face always has a bit of a pink cast to it because of meds and tazorac, but I think the glycolic cleanser has helped to fade or slightly peel the red marks and indents away.......I have not tried the Vita K on my face yet as I am still trying to get clear.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2003, 01:31 PM   #3
(female)

Susannah HB User
Question

Hi laur, I was wondering exactly what type of vitamin K do you use on your arms? I have really shallow red scars from where I used to have keratosis pilaris (little bumps that are plugged up hair follicles). I would like to try Vitamin K, but would like to know the exact type you've had success with. Thanks!

Susannah

Closed Thread