It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2013, 02:15 AM   #1
(male)

dnews HB User
Body hair problem (Male)

Hi,

I am 27 years old male and I have a problem with my body hair. They are very thick and irritate my skin, when I wear clothes there is some painful friction. I really can only wear silk, loose clothes (especially underwear) and even then I feel some unpleasant irritation from body hair (pubic, legs, arms, belly etc). I am sure that it is the result of the body hair, because they got so thick only in a last year (and still are getting thicker and harsher) and that when this situation began.

I already visited dermatologist and endocrinologist, but they couldn't help me. The hormones levels are fine and antihistamine drugs have not helped.

How can I make my body hair softer? weaker? So they don't irritate my skin so much? Or maybe I can do something else?

I would be really delighted if someone could help me here.

ps I don't want to remove those hair.

Last edited by dnews; 03-25-2013 at 02:22 AM.

Reply Reply

Tags
body hair