It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2013, 11:53 PM   #1
(female)

Legna007 HB User
Boils on buttocks

Hi I've had this problem for a long time, and from what I've researched so do alot of people, which is reassuring! Most of what I've read is about possibly having a disease called HS, which is incurable. The only thing that ever helped me was tanning in tanning beds. However I read to try Black African Soap.

I was a little weary of using bar soap. I have been using it, and Only it on my skin for well over a month now, and my skin is clearing nicely, and I have yet to have a break out at all. It dry's my skin out a little bit, but I assume that's one of the factors in helping the healing process. Highly recommend giving it a try. The soap claims to help many skin disorders as well. I'm just happy with not having painful sores on my bum!!!

If anyone finds an effective way to help with the scars caused from these boils Please let me know! Good Luck!!!!

Last edited by Administrator; 04-04-2013 at 01:42 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
boils, skin conditions