It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2003, 12:48 PM   #1

MunkyCrazy HB User
Angry Small blister like things on my fingers

Does anyone know what these are called, why they appear and how to get rid of them. A few days ago I got this really little bump thing on the inside one of my fingers. You can't really see them, but they hurt to touch. It doesn't seem like theres anything inside of them. They aren't going away and now I have 4 of them! Theres one on my right hand and three on my left, and I don't know whats causing them. If anyone has any idea what these are PLEASE help me. They're getting really annoying!

Old 10-08-2003, 02:55 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Marti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB User
It sounds to me like they are either irritant or contact dermatitis. Your skin does not like something you are coming into contact with! I would suggest a visit to your dermatologist before they spread even further. They will develop into tiny blisters that will breajk and cause even more tiny blisters, and when they all break, the skin will become very dry and peel.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-19-2003, 11:26 PM   #3

winniepooh1991 HB User
check with your derm doctor it might be dyshydrotic ezcema.i had this little blister under my skin on my hands forver then one day they were on my feet. after they got out of hand the doc told me what they were. mine became infected because they itch and when i'd stratch they opened and became infected

Closed Thread