It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2013, 11:29 PM   #1
(male)

Questions88 HB User
Light Pink blotches pubic area (guy here)

To start off, I'm 24 years old and male. I haven't been sexually active in 2 years and I've only had sex with 3 girls, all of which are completely healthy as I type this. I have had a bout with eczema, usually during winter, that has only affected my arms and always clears up with relative ease via some over the counter cortisone(sp?) cream. Other than a couple ingrown toe nails I've never had any health problems(knock on wood). Well, as embarassing as this is, lately with the humidity my nuts have been itching usually around the time I get off work, but nothing major. The reason I mention this is because it's what lead to my discovery of my current health scare. I decided to try and avoid things being so itchy/sweaty around my nuts, I figured i'd shave the area to kind of make things more clean in the area. Well after shaving I noticed in my pubic area, probably 5 inches below my belly button I have a couple light pink, circular blotches. They don't hurt, they aren"t raised and they don't cause me any discomfort whatsoever. Truth be told, if I had not shaved I would likely have never noticed them. Nonetheless it has me worried. All of my life my inner thighs have been a darker shade(I'm a fair skinned white guy), and these blotches honestly look like an extension of that. Any ideas what they could be? I have a picture I can post if need be.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply