It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2004, 07:34 PM   #1
(female)

Aprilrain HB User
daytime sleepiness

I'm having a big problem with daytime sleepiness. I can barely function at work because I get so sleepy, and sometimes I get very sleepy when driving, which is really not good. I rely on caffeine to get me through but sometimes that doesn't work and I'm trying to avoid using too much caffeine. Would appreciate suggestions.

Aprilrain

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2004, 07:44 AM   #2
Inactive

jeh rpsgt HB User
Re: daytime sleepiness

There are so many possibilities in addition the 84 known sleep disorders that can make you tired. My best advice is to see your doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2004, 06:56 AM   #3

sleepy33 HB User

Have you seen your doctor yet? I had the same problem. I almost feel off the chair when the doctor suggested that I have narcolepsy. They have meds that help. They didn't cure me, but they helped considerably. I have had this problem since I was in high school -- and it only got worse. See a Neurologist -- that is your best defense against this problem.

Old 06-24-2004, 07:01 PM   #4
(female)

Aprilrain HB User

Thanks, I have an appointment scheduled with the dr.

Closed Thread