It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2004, 07:17 PM   #1

guy_wit_? HB User
Unhappy Plz Help Me

I cant sleep!!! well I can, its just when I wake up in the morn and during the day often, I am tired. To sum it up, im always tired. day in, day out. I remember, since im only 14, that when I was young, I had to be taken home cuz I sleep during class. Thats fixed now, but still I cant sleep. They did tests to see y I cant sleep, all negetive. People say excersise during the day, I am still tired. the past 4 days I was helpin my dad build a deck, and everydays was like a 6-8 hour day of straight work, few breaks. An i am still tired the next day. I really need help cuz I am thinkin of appling for jobs, and if I am always tired, I am afriad I wont pay atention to anything, not listen, and put my future job at risk. So in conclusion HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Old 07-10-2004, 08:59 PM   #2
Inactive

jeh rpsgt HB User
Re: Plz Help Me

Did you have a sleep study? They're a little more complicated than just positive and negative, with varying degrees of sleep disorder often found. Be more persistant with your parents and doctor and don't give up until they figure out the problem. Honestly, the majority of family physicians don't know much about sleep. I believe that to be a cause of many people's problems going undiagnosed. If it weren't for me being in the field of sleep I never would have been diagnosed with sleep apnea because my doctor knew nothing about sleep. I recommend finding a physician who is board certified in sleep medicine. You can start by contacting sleep labs and fining out what doctors interperet their sleep studies.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread