It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2006, 05:45 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

hyper79 HB User
weird dreams

hello everyone, i hope someone can give me some advise or something on my problem. i take elavil 25mg every night before bed for sleep, ive been on it for 3 years or so. for the past 6 months i dream all night long almost every night and the dreams are very weird almost real, some nights multiple dreams, i remember most of them, its not the same dream recurring, there all different. most of them make no sense.i wake up often at night but return right back to sleep to dream some more. i use to seldom dream, now its driving me nuts!! i asked 2 doctors about it they say its fine? i dont eat late or take naps, i exercise when i can, i go to bed at the same time.anyone else deal with this or any ideas if there may be a cause? is it good to dream so much?

Old 04-01-2006, 12:41 AM   #2

StevenHyde HB User
Re: weird dreams

We all dream while we sleep, this is completely normal. The only way you know you've had a dream is if you remember it. And the only way to remember a dream is to suddenly wake up during one.

You are remembering them because you seem to be waking up frequently during the night. So, the real question here is, why are you waking up so much?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-02-2006, 01:14 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

iyami HB User
Re: weird dreams

thats happened to me sens eiwas 2, my dreams are amazigly realalitic,, yet weird.

latley theyve been boarderline "weird" to "nightmare" so im kind of ****** at my dreams .__.; i find teh best thing to do is try to think about things i like as im falling asleep.. also, sleep with a fan on, a small quiet one. that calms me so my dreams are more often pleasent ones. if its gunna be realslistic, youd rather it be fun right?

Closed Thread