It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2006, 08:55 AM   #1
(male)

benjy22 HB User
Lack of sleep casuing these problems??

Hey guys, I have been suffering with sleep problems for a couple of years now and its really getting me down. I struggle to sleep more than a couple of hours a night and now its even less. I have been seeing a psychologist for anxiety and also slight depression but since i have taken medication i sleep even worse and actually feel worse than before as i look so tired and my skin is starting to look worse which brings me down. I also struggle physically when i am playing sport now as i am so tired that my endurance has completely gone and i feel like i wanna be sick after a running for a short period.
I am wondering if all these problems could actually be related to my severe lack of sleep, personally i dont think i have depression as i notice my mood always fluctuates, i can be happy for a while but if i get into a bad spell of sleeping then it all goes down hill in a cycle, i start actually lying in bed thinking how do i go to sleep instead of it just happening and i cant switch my mind off when im in bed, i can feel so tired all day but as soon as i hit the bed i become so alert its untrue.
Anyway i was just wondering if i could actually be experiencing the anxiety and the slight depression because of lack of sleep, i mean i feel like i would kill for a coup, of quality nights sleep and i really believe i would feel a million times better as well.

Closed Thread