Re: Hard time waking up in the morning/getting out of bed
Seems like something is affecting your sleep cycle and you are not getting restful sleep. If you have an interrupted sleep cycle due to one of 80 sleep disorders.. good sleep hygiene will only help to a marginal degree and you may need to take other actions.
1) Do you snore?
2) Do you feel tired throughout the day?
3) Do you have allergies?
4) Do you have respiratory ills (asthma, chronic bronchittus..)?
5) Do you have acid reflux? (Heart burn.. etc)
6) Do you wake up frequently during the night?
7) Do you have trouble falling to sleep?
8) Do you fall asleep in the car when riding?
9) Are tempted when driving and idling?
All these are indicators of a sleep deprivation that can be caused by a variety of sources. If you answered 1 and 2, yes, then sleep apnea is a possibility.. if you answered 6,7,8,9 in the affirmative as well you are most assuredly looking at a sleep disorder (obstructive sleep apnea would be my guess) induced sleep deprivation phase. Allergies, sinus structure, and acid reflux aggravate existing sleep conditions. Too rule out a sleep disorder you would need to consult your local ABSM (American Board of Sleep Medicine) Certified Sleep specialist.
Hope this helps and was what you were asking for..
If we learn by our mistakes, I am working on one hell of an education.
Last edited by mkgbrook; 06-15-2007 at 11:03 AM.