Re: talking in my sleep
Another had a similar problem not to long ago. Sleep talking is readily a side component to sleep walking or somnambulism. The listed symptoms to somnambulism are as follows:
* openning eyes during sleep, may have blank facial expression
* may sit up and appear awake during sleep (my husband would do this and tell me senseless things.. I would send my husband to the bathroom to kill roaches in my sleep)
* walking during sleep (I actually got outside and ran about in the horse pasture one night scared my parents and me half to death as an 8 yer old)
* other detailed activity during sleep, any sort (I was famous for vacuuming, washing dishes, and laundry)
* no recall of the event upon awaking (didn't believe anyone until they filmed me vacuuming the house in my sleep)
* confusion, disorientation on awakening
* sleep talking is incomprehensible and non-purposeful
Mine was a side effect of my sleep apnea. It was cured once my apnea was diagnosed and treated.
See a sleep specialist. Sleep medications may make things worse, even OTC meds.
If we learn by our mistakes, I am working on one hell of an education.