It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
(female)

coolchicka HB User
Having problems lately falling asleep.

Help Me lately ive been having problems falling asleep like if I go to sleep at 11pm it seems like I am not falling asleep but it seems as im the time is going by at a study speed. I toss and turn.Then before I know it its 12am still feel like im awake. LIke I have to eat something anything before bed. then when I get in bed if I start feeling hungry it bothers me. I do think I fall asleep at some points in the night cause I can remember something I dreamed about but I wake up often and when I do wake up I feel as if I hadn't even hardly been sleeping. I mean even if im really tired I cant sleep I wake up often. In the morning my eyes feel heavy. And I dont want to go to work help. This is the second time this has happened to me the first time it happened to me I was actually sick it lasted for about 10 days I was so tired all day all I wanted to do was lay down but could not fall asleep, This was the first couple weeks in february.. Now Im having some problems with it again within the past 3-4 nights. It seems if I get to bed also past 12:30 am I worry that im getting to bed too late then that makes me have problems also.My eyes feel so heavy all day> I also have anxiety/panic disorder. But help me Before February I was doing fine I was staying up til 1-2 am everynight falling asleep everynight right away and now....!!!!! What Is happening to me????? Sorry this is long.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2008, 04:17 PM   #2
(female)

coolchicka HB User
Re: Having problems lately falling asleep.

So like if sometimes i go to sleep at 11pm its 2 am before I even fall asleep then I wake up often! I feel like im only getting maby 4-5 hours each night!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread