It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2010, 07:30 AM   #1
(female)

Kissysmommy HB User
Waking up Every couple hours...

I've had this problem for several years and it is really taking it's toll on me. I have no problem falling asleep...I just can't stay asleep for more then two hour spans. I don't just wake up and fall back asleep. I wake up enough that I feel awake and get out of bed and have to convince myself I have to go back to sleep so I can almost function in the morning. On an average night I awake and get out of bed at least 3 or 4 times. I'm of average weight and over all healthy and don't take sleep meds since I still wake up even when I do take them and end up being twice as tired in the morning. I do smoke...not sure if that has any bearing on this. Does anyone know what is causing this and what I can do to resolve it??

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Why is waking such a painful ordeal? AlwaysSleeping General Health 2 08-28-2009 12:16 AM
Night waking E1979 Infant Care (up to 18 months old) 3 10-24-2008 10:09 PM
Baby waking way too early in the morning! KeltoKel Infant Care (up to 18 months old) 11 07-30-2007 07:49 AM
8 month old night waking jmcummins3 Infant Care (up to 18 months old) 2 01-06-2006 07:57 AM
8 month old waking but sleeps in your bed Nutshell Children's Health 4 11-30-2004 06:49 AM