It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2011, 08:07 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
New report - AHI at over 45 after 6 years of therapy

I just got my most recent report from my CPAP machine after having a blank report at my last appointment with my sleep doctor. I was advised to take my machine to the provider to create a report within three weeks of my last visit, which I did today. It turns out the the chip that was recording my data was corrupt, leading to the blank report on the 2nd of August. My report from today was from May 23-Aug 23, 2011. I received a copy of the report so I could go over it by phone with my doctor.

When I saw my numbers, I was quite concerned, as they concluded my apnea's to be over 45 per hour, every night. The typical score for mild apnea is 5-15, 15-30 is moderate, and above 30 being severe.

So, after 5-6 years of total compliance using the cpap, I am still severe..What treatment is next? I have already survived 4 strokes, a heart attack, and am in end stage kidney failure. What is next for me?

thank you for reading, and I would appreciate any replies...

janet

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread