It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2012, 12:09 PM   #1
(male)

omrmei HB User
Strange hallucinations & Insomnia[Detailed]

Hello
I hope I get as much help as you can offer to me guys
Because I've lost many many precious hours of sleep this month
to the story:

So Hey,
I'm 15 years old boy,soon to be 16,and lately I ran into some weird problems while trying to sleep.
It first started about a month ago,as I started to learn about Lucid dreaming and other interesting things.
There I was,laying in bed,doing nothing and trying to fall asleep and that's when it started,
I started to see shapes of things,I got that chills in the right half of my brain
really weird,my eyes was restless,my heart started to speed up(all this in closed eyes while trying to fall asleep)
10 minutes passed and I was still awake
I told myself that i'll try another 10 mins,if nothing goes on i'll do something else until I get tired(By the way,every night it happens it doesn't matter if i'm sleepy or not I just cant sleep)

So I did,got tired and came back to try again,40 minutes passed from then and still nothing
I got really ****** and angry because I had a REALLY important exam that morning which I failed by the way..and finally I fell asleep at 2 am for 2 hours(woke up at 4 am)
then went to school at 7 am.

Now since then,It wont stop!
I'm honestly getting tired of it and i'm so scared of it..i'm starting to lose my mind here
You HAVE to help me
Thanks for reading all this..and I hope you can help me fix this.
-Omri

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread