It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2012, 12:07 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Scarsofthepast HB User
Sleep walking and talking

Hi, not last night but the night before i slept at my boyfriends house. He said that id gotten up and emptied all his drawers as if i was looking for something. He said i was crying and talking but he couldnt understand alot of what i said.. He said when he spoke to me i either didnt reply or replied 5 minutes later. he said id emptie all the kitchen cupboards and drawers. After a hour he managed to ge me back to be and sleep.
Well last night i stopped at home, the same thing happened again, i went to bed and woke up on the sofa my head was really gurting when i looked in the mirror i ha blood all down my face. Id managed to cut my eyebrow open somehow.. And ive got a thick lip.. havnt. Clue what ive been doing to myself. when i went into the kitchen all the drawers were emptied knifes forks spoons all over the place plates and cups everywhere.. The fridge door wa left open but nothin was moved..
I was just windering if anyone else on here gas experianced sleep walking and can explain why i cant remember anything when i wake up???

Elise.

Old 06-07-2012, 06:06 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Sleep walking and talking

Hi I was told people who have this need to have their doors locked at night to avoid sleepwalking into the street where they may be hit by a car while sleep walking. Peace sjb

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2012, 10:16 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Scarsofthepast HB User

we lock the doors anyway before bed, just strange how its all of a sudden started

Old 06-22-2012, 07:15 AM   #4
(female)

claud883 HB Userclaud883 HB User

According to sleep foundation sleep talking, formally known as somniloquy, is a sleep disorder defined as talking during sleep without being aware of it. Sleep talking can involve complicated dialogues or monologues, complete gibberish or mumbling. The good news is that for most people it is a rare and short-lived occurrence. Anyone can experience sleep talking, but the condition is more common in males and children.

Closed Thread