It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
(male)

great8 HB User
Unhappy Sleep problem, Please help!!!

Please help me with my sleep problem. I sleep around 9 hours a day. The first 6 hours go without me noticing much and then I wake up for a few minutes and then when I go to sleep then it is very relaxing sleep, and after those 3 hours I wake up relaxed and as if I have been healed. But if I don't sleep again after the first sleep of six hours then I feel tired and sleepy all day. So it seems like those last 3 hours are the real sleep.

I hope I am clear, I mean I sleep 9 hours a day, I wake up after around 6 hours and then go back again to sleep for next 3 hours. If I don't get back to sleep after the first 6 hours then I am very tired and sleepy all day. But if I go ahead and sleep for the next 2 or 3 hours after the initial sleep, then I feel relaxed, healed and refreshed. It seems like those 3 hours are the real sleep and there seems to be no effect of the first 6 hours of sleep. Even though those 6 hours is peaceful sleep too.

What is wrong with me and how can I fix this? Please help me, this is ruining me. I will be very grateful!

Old 07-06-2012, 11:21 AM   #2
(female)

claud883 HB Userclaud883 HB User
Re: Sleep problem, Please help!!!

Its no problem if you sleep 9 hours. Sleep needs vary from person to person. If you have no other problem let it continue. Don't bother to much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #3
(male)

Luau HB UserLuau HB UserLuau HB UserLuau HB UserLuau HB UserLuau HB UserLuau HB User

It simply sounds like you need more than just 6 hours of sleep a night. So those extra couple to 3 hours are important.

For me, I need 7 hours a night. If I get 6 1/2 hrs, I feel tired. It is amazing how just 30 minutes make a huge difference.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:49 AM   #4
(female)

sleeplessinky HB User

You sleep 9 hours a day.....and are worried??? I'd give anything in the world to have that problem. Count your blessings.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #5
(female)

luvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB User

Yes I would have to agree with everyone and say that I don't think you have a problem. As long as you are not just falling asleep anywhere and while doing activities, then you don't have a problem. People needs vary when it come to the amount of sleep they need. I know someone who has to get about 9-10 hours and if they don't they are in a funk the rest of the day. I wish I could sleep for 7 hours. I would shout for joy if I could get 9. And it's not because I haven't tried. I take sleeping pills and I still can't get 7 hours of sleep. Don't worry, nothing is wrong with you. If you still don't feel something is right then I would contact your doctor just so you could rest easy....(as if you don't already) lol. Take care!!
Pancreatic Stent
Osteoarthritis
Stroke
Leukopenia
Migraines
Power Port implant 2010
Total Right Hip Replacement

Closed Thread

Tags
disorder, sleep, sleep disorder??