It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2001, 03:16 AM   #1

TigerStripe HB User
Angry Alluna? Is it right for me?

Today, I caught a commercial for Alluna (And I thought TiVo was supposed to make everyone stop watching commercials), describing laying in bed tired, but being unable to sleep because my mind is going a mile a minute. I regularly lie in bed for hours on end unable to stop my mind from wandering.

From their description, it sounds like a blessing for people like me. But how much is that being hyped up by ads, and how much does it really work?

As I said, I regularly lie in bed for hours awake.. I have to be really really tired to fall asleep under a half hour.. I'm talking 24 hour all nigher at work tired. I have never in my live fallen asleep on a moving vehicle though. Probably because I am always thinking about where I am going, and interested in the world passing by. After I do fall asleep though, I am dead to the world for the most part. I've had upstairs neighbors complain about my alarm because I slept right through it for an hour. I've slept through earthquakes and window rattling thunder. Lately I've been having trouble getting up in the morning.. When I am forced out of bed, I feel groggy and tired, enough to the point that I will ignore better judgement that I should start getting ready for work, and just climb into bed. Oddly, at this point, I have no trouble falling asleep, and almost always slip into a dream filled sleep, until someone from work calls me around noon.

So back to the topic of this post, is Alluna right for me? I'm normally not one to be influenced by commercials.. But when I heard the commercial for Alluna, I was on the virge of running to my local pharmacy and seeing if they had it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread