It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2002, 06:30 AM   #1

timjones02 HB User
Unhappy sleep masterbation

My fiance and I have moved into a new house. We slept in a spare room until our new furniture arrived. We then started sleeping in our master bedroom. Since that night and for two months now she masterbates in her sleep all night long. No joke. I mean moaning groaning and everything. I'll try and touch her but she instantly pushes me away. In the morning she doesn't remember and gets mad at me for telling what she is doing. She complains about being tired and that she had some bad dreams. She even does it when she lets her youngest lay in bed with us. I try to be frisky with her but she turns me down shuts her eyes starts sleeping and than starts masterbating. Is there anything that I can do about this because I am now getting to the point where I am just gonna have to leave. I don't want to but I need to have sex all the time like we used to. Maybe I should burn the furniture it might be possessed. I need help.

Old 04-24-2002, 10:16 AM   #2
Inactive

korken HB User
Smile

My husband was doing some wierd things in his sleep. I couldn't get him to wake up and then the next day he said . No way. I video taped him and showed it to him the next day. Then he believed me. My guess is she's asleep and is dreaming. Don't take it badly. You just moved into a new place and it takes time to get settled in. My guess is that many do this at some point.

If it bothers you ask her to ask her doctor or you ask yours. If you want to have relations I would do it way before you all fall asleep. Start the romance after dinner not overt infront of the children.

Don't take it personally we don't control our dreams all the time and many never control them. It isn't you that she is pushing way. It is the dream.

Forgot, I would also take the child back to their own room if this starts.
------------------
Take care ~Kim & Gary~

[This message has been edited by kim (edited 04-24-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread