It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2007, 09:00 PM   #91
Inactive
(female)

Memaw649 HB User
Re: Post here if you don't want a cigarette (or nicotine) today!

Deda,
An air walker
Combines aerobic and stretching training exercises in one low impact, calorie burning machine. The Air Walker features a dual action design that allows you to go from a slow gliding walk to a full gliding run in one fluid motion.
It provids a low impact, high intensity cardio workout. The Air Walker helps you in increasing your fitness levels and burning unwanted calories.
It is designed to provide an intensive fitness regime with virtually no impact or stress to the joints, the design allows you to focus on toning the hips, thighs and buttocks.
Check it out on the web. It's easy, but boring!! I put on the Four Tops or maybe Roy Orbison or even some Beach Boys (I love the old groups!) to help pass the time and keep my rhythm.

I don't think I want the job as President!! Thank you anyway. Sounds like too much work!! I will be head cheerleader though!!

Warm weather is getting here and hopefully we will be able to get out and go fishing pretty soon. I love to crappie fish!!! As soon as the dogwoods start blooming, the crappie are spawning. Maybe in a week or so. Right now, the daffodils, Japanese Magnolia trees, the Bradford Pear trees, the forsythia (yellow bell bush), just everything is blooming out so pretty!! The trees are getting green. We've had above average temps lately. High 70's. I love it!! I've been walking different streets when I go out now so I can see everyone's yards. But I think the next couple of days are suppose to be back in the 60's again.

Thanks for all the kind words. I just come here for therapy. It helps me to help others. I guess when I feel more confident in my quit, I may slack up some. But right now, I'm enjoying this. All the people here really seem like "friends." We've gone through something very personal together. I mean we talk about constipation for goodness sake!! I haven't "met" anyone here that wasn't nice. It is a great bunch of people!!
And thank you for all the work you've done on this board! You've been leading people to quit smoking for years now!! We all owe you a big thank you.

Memaw

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2007, 10:57 PM   #92
Inactive
(male)

the black widow HB User

Thanks!

5 Days!!!!! whoooo whoooo!!!

This has been the one thing in my life I have been unhappy about for years and now it feels so good... like a huge weight has been lifted off my back.
Congrats to all of us quitters!!!!

J

Last edited by Administrator; 06-05-2011 at 10:12 PM.

Old 03-16-2007, 04:52 AM   #93
(female)

mangojunky HB User

Congrats on 5 days black widow!!!!!
That is quite an accomplishment.
Stay strong - it's gets easier day by day
deb

Old 03-20-2007, 12:56 PM   #94
(female)

Marguerite J HB User

I do not want a cigarette today!!! The thought of having a cigarette makes me feel ill (didn't think I would ever say that).

Marguerite
Ihave been quit for 7 days, 15 hours and 53 minutes (7days). I have saved $36.40 by not smoking 280 cigarettes. My quit date 3-14-07 (put my last cigarette out at 11:59 on 3-13-07)

Old 03-21-2007, 03:29 AM   #95
(female)

mangojunky HB User

Go Marguerite!

I don't want a cig today because I DON'T SMOKE!
deb

Old 03-21-2007, 04:29 AM   #96
Inactive
(female)

True Brit HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangojunky View Post
Go Marguerite!

I don't want a cig today because I DON'T SMOKE!
deb
EXACTLY!! Daft question really. Of course we don't want cigs today. We are NON SMOKERS

Closed Thread