1) I'm healthier (breathing better, resp. and heart rates slower).
2) No more nasty smelling house/clothes/car.
3) No more being a slave to the habit.
4) No more standing in the rain or snow just so I can smoke.
5) No more being embarassed or ashamed for being a smoker.
6) I feel more attractive.
7) The happiness that my quitting has brought to my friends and family.
8) The amount of money I save by not buying cigarettes everyday.
9) Knowing that I've done something that will drastically improve my quality of life (and health) as I get older.
10) A huge sense of accomplishment on my part! I'm stronger than I gave myself credit for.