It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2007, 04:51 AM   #1
(female)

mellyuk HB User
Quit Today

Hi All

I have quit smoking today and I am on NiQuitin cq Clear 21mg patches.

I have recently been having a lot of acid reflux and what not and as I suffer from health anxiety it was stupid for me to smoke, easpecially as I am always thinking I have cancer.

So I decided to quit, I have tried before and failed,, but I am going to do it this time.

It is 1pm in the UK and I've not smoked for 12hrs now, I am feeling dizzy is this normal also I am feeling very heavy legged, is this also normal?

Any input and support would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

Melly

Old 05-21-2007, 06:10 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Noni33 HB User
Re: Quit Today

Good Luck to you Melly, This if my fourth week without smoking and I also have anxiety. I have to tell you, that I feel more calm now than I ever did when I was smoking. I hope you have great success, take one day at a time and the urge does get less as time goes by. I didn't really believe it but it has with me.

Noni

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-21-2007, 07:55 AM   #3
(female)

anewme HB User
Re: Quit Today

Godd job mellyuk, The first few days after I quit I was so sleepy!! I had to nap in the afternoons, which I had never done before. I also felt kind of dopey. I am on my 5th day of not smoking and I am feeling better. the brain fog has mostly gone away. I still sometimes think " I should have a cigarette" like after a meal but I am able to turn that thought in another direction. good luck!!!

Closed Thread