It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2007, 06:36 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

texas1107 HB User
Thumbs up 24 hours!!

Well, I told myself that the last cigarette in the pack that I bought on Monday was my it. I have done this before and it didn't work, but, for some reason, this time was different. I hardly even thought about a cigarette yesterday. I also went through the line at the store without talking myself out of quitting. Does everyone else do that too? I think, I don't want to quit. There is nothing wrong with me to make me quit, and I buy another pack. Nope, not this time. I thought about one a few minutes ago, but, it's gone. I don't have the mood swings that I did any other time that I tried to quit either. Maybe, hopefully, my mind is set this time and it won't be as hard. I've only gotten through 24 hours one other time and it was painful. It isn't this time.
I am congested though and evey time I take a deep breath, I think of what that smoke would do. Ewww!!

Old 06-02-2007, 08:28 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Noni33 HB User
Re: 24 hours!!

Hi Texas, Good for you, I actually stop after being sick also (best way I think). I am on my 34 days smoke free and it getting easier don't get me wrong there are those times but I just wait them out. Good luck to you and don't look back.

Noni

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2007, 09:13 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

texas1107 HB User
Re: 24 hours!!

My congestion isn't from sickness, but, from smoking. My dh didn't do this,so, I hope that it is a temporary thing until I get rid of the crud in my lungs.
Now after eating, I am wanting a cigarette. Am really fighting the urge to go buy some.

Closed Thread