It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
(male)

Saverain HB User
Smile If I were to do it all over again.

Hi, I smoked from the age of 15 to 20 and I am now 24. I just wanted to let you all know what I went through to get back on track and some shortcuts I should have done right away. First off the tension was still there, "What do I do now?" well start to release all that tension by stretching, massaging, taking up yoga and going on a diet. You need to rid of toxins and toxins are stored in your muscles, by stretching and massaging all your muscles you rid of the toxins through your blood stream. Make sure you stretch you neck often and back. Use chemical free soaps on your body, you can get some at your local health food store (Glycerine), go to a sauna whenever you get a chance. The diet should consist of a lots of raw whole fruit and vegetables. Get a water purifier, preferrably pur and drink like crazy. I've been through so many vitamins and minerals and they all just messed me up more, I'd say stay off them. Everything you need is in the raw foods. Stay away from dairy and grain products. Don't overexert yourself! You will feel sick from the detox but other than that don't go into heavy workout programs until you feel ready. And last but not least get outside in the sun for 30 minutes a day, let the sun hit you face . I know it's difficult but success is just around the corner.

Closed Thread