It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2007, 06:52 AM   #1
(female)

lynxgal HB User
Have not put patch on yet today

I have been up for 2.5 hours and have not put patch on yet.....Saw hubby's smokes and thought....I would love one. Then I thought am I craving it or is my head telling me I want it. GUESS WHAT! Not craving it!!!! Woooooo Hooooooo! So I said to myself.........I am not going to smoke..... YAY ME!!!!

****dancing around like a crazy person******

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2007, 09:09 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

StenoLady1 HB UserStenoLady1 HB User
Re: Have not put patch on yet today

Yay!!!!!!

It is so exciting when it really sets in that YOU can do this, do it without a pill, without a stick of gum, without a sticker.

I remember the day I didn't take any Chantix at all. Like you, I did lots of thinking, wondering, almost waiting for urges/cravings to start, waiting for another head to grow off my neck. Never happened!

Congratulations!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2007, 12:27 PM   #3
(female)

raymae HB User

im having the same experience, i would love to have a ciggie but am not actually craving one.just missing the thought of sitting down in the sun on my own with a cuppa and a smoke for a few minutes. but when it comes to it (i have smokes still in my drawer) i dont actually need one. strange isnt it!

Old 07-08-2007, 05:12 PM   #4
(female)

judy1172 HB User

Yay, lynxgal!! I'll do a happy dance with you! Keep up the great work!

Closed Thread