It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2007, 05:07 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

suz79 HB User
Help!!!!

Well on day 3 now haven't been totally smoke free have had 2 a day one in the mornin and one at night but boy the cravings are bad. Now i feel horrid i can't be bothered doin anythin and i keep spacin out i can sit and stare at the tv screen for an hour and not even know what im watchin what's goin on? is this normal or is it the depression? The quit line tells me if i need to smoke for my mental health then do so but i don't know if it's my depression or if it's normal and i don't wanna smoke again if it's normal so someone please respond quickly

Old 08-14-2007, 07:26 PM   #2
(female)

DannDees HB User
Re: Help!!!!

hi suz. sorry you are going through it but everything you are going through I did also. I did dishes everyday but that was about it. The kids made whatever for dinner. I am still not fully energized. You are doing amazingly well so keep doing what you are doing as time heals all..Tomorrow is my 2 weeks and I wanted to cave soooooo bad but now I am so glad I didn't and you will be too..life is already looking brighter..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2007, 03:15 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

suz79 HB User

Well i caved started smokin again. Tried to quit again this mornin but it didn't happen AGAIN. Not sure what to do now dunno if i should cut down and quit or just quit it's all just so so hard dunno if i have the will power 4 it ah well will decide soon!

Old 08-16-2007, 05:15 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

bevann26 HB Userbevann26 HB Userbevann26 HB User

suz...you can read my other posts on here and see i went thru the same thing as you. i had to smoke the cigs i had left, then quit again several times. i have now been smoke free for a wk tomorrow! i also never went off the chantix.
please think of your health and your future, that is what has been pushing me along...................bevann

Old 08-16-2007, 05:26 AM   #5
(female)

velveeta HB User

Bevann, you are doing so well! Keep it up, you can do this. Before you know it you will be where I am!!

Old 08-16-2007, 04:15 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

suz79 HB User

Well smoked 25 smokes yesterday. Can't use the patch anymore got a rash all over the top half of my body from it so am tryin the inhalers. Was gonna quit cold turkey just usin the puffers but the mood just wasn't right this mornin, my bf yelled at me the kids were goin nuts drivin me insane i had to go get another pack am allowin myself to have 5 a day at the times i need it most so i can get used to usin the inhalers. My biggest problem is i can't be bothered with breakfast. I get up make a coffee and automatically want a smoke to well actually i want a smke then a coffee then another smoke. I'm not good with mornings can't be bothered doin anything and that's on a good day if i didn't have kids i would make the docs admit me into hospital again cause it's so much easier when you gt your breakfast served up to you. Guess im just gonna have to train myself to have breakfast

Old 08-16-2007, 04:29 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

suz79 HB User

Bevanne, read some of your other posts and it'sactually scared me a bit you see im exhausted now cause of the heart condition and when i tried to quit a few days ago it got heaps worse. This poses a problem for me cause you see i've just got a house in town and have one maybe 2 weeks to pack and move so i need the energy. Maybe it's not the right time for me to quit now then???????

Closed Thread