It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2007, 05:36 PM   #1
(female)

erika19 HB User
cigarette addiction.

Hi everyone,
about 2 years ago i was in this relationship where my boyfriend and all his friends were smoking cigarettes all the time. i started to do it too because i thought it would make me look cool. so i had like three or four and i felt like i was about to pass out. my boyfriend walked me home and made sure i was ok and i told him to promise i would never smoke again... well he had to move to hawaii about 3 months after that and when he did i bought a pack of cigarettes and i thought they would make me feel better and they did. my best friend would come over everyday and we would have one. i started being more addicted. so we have been broken up for almost a year and a half now and i have a great boyfriend of 6 months who at the beggining of our relationship he didnt like that i smoked cigarettes and me and my best friend would smoke all the time... i dont remember really when this happened but he started smoking (my boyfriend) and now we both cant seem to quit... we find ourselves buying more and more packs and even cartons.... its getting rediculous. anybody have this problem help me out.
<3 erika

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
I smoked a cigarette today. What does that mean? HELP!! oomph Smoking Cessation 5 01-21-2010 06:15 PM
Believing in The Cigarette UCanQuit Smoking Cessation 4 11-03-2007 11:22 PM
Allergies To Cigarette Smoke??? AngelOfLight82 Allergies 15 09-02-2007 10:52 PM
Chantix = Cigarette Amnesia? JustMeInID Smoking Cessation 6 06-02-2007 09:46 AM
Post here if you don't want a cigarette (or nicotine) today! SanyBelle Smoking Cessation 95 03-21-2007 04:29 AM