It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2007, 06:56 AM   #1
(female)

hicham33 HB User
Breast cancer

Hello, I am new to healthboard, I was diagnosed with breast cancer this month, of course I am having good days and bad ones, but I was told that my cancer is very low grade and cureable, which is a blessing that I think God for, I had not had a mammogram in 7 years, I noticed one morning that I was having bleeding from my nipple and I got very scared, this took me to the breast center as fast as I could get appointment, all my test come back ok, but they found Atypical cell in the fluid coming from my nipple and then ordered a MRI, and core biospy I was told by the Dr. that is was cancer, and then was 2 days later that good news it was not, but it did show Atypical cell and they wanted to do a surgical biospy, it took 10 days to get the results back and the new was ductal cancer, so now I am waiting to have surgery, I have 3 sisters and now we have all got breast cancer, 2 are 15 year surviors and one of them is 6 years, so I am praying I will be as blessed as they are. I have a very supported husband and family, so God has blessed me so many ways, and I am strong women I will make it though this so I just need lots of everyone prayer.

Old 10-14-2007, 07:57 PM   #2
(female)

Reggleworm HB User
Re: Breast cancer

Hello - I also have had Breast Cancer - 10 years ago (I was 38) and like your sisters have survived. I live in Australia. You obviously are a Christian - so am I? It was a huge journey thru many ups & downs but this year I decided to share that in my Ebook. I would like to get to know you more and support you as much as I can - most of all I will remember you in my prayers as God knows you well and He knows your heart. Keep leaning on Him - He is the strength that will build you up and comfort you at the times you need it; when no-one else can! Talk to Him and tell Him your every feeling - good or bad. Cry to Him and He will give you strength. Read Phillippians 4:13. Keep me informed.
Yours in Christ
Reggleworm

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2007, 07:59 PM   #3
(female)

Reggleworm HB User
Re: Breast cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hicham33 View Post
Hello, I am new to healthboard, I was diagnosed with breast cancer this month, of course I am having good days and bad ones, but I was told that my cancer is very low grade and cureable, which is a blessing that I think God for, I had not had a mammogram in 7 years, I noticed one morning that I was having bleeding from my nipple and I got very scared, this took me to the breast center as fast as I could get appointment, all my test come back ok, but they found Atypical cell in the fluid coming from my nipple and then ordered a MRI, and core biospy I was told by the Dr. that is was cancer, and then was 2 days later that good news it was not, but it did show Atypical cell and they wanted to do a surgical biospy, it took 10 days to get the results back and the new was ductal cancer, so now I am waiting to have surgery, I have 3 sisters and now we have all got breast cancer, 2 are 15 year surviors and one of them is 6 years, so I am praying I will be as blessed as they are. I have a very supported husband and family, so God has blessed me so many ways, and I am strong women I will make it though this so I just need lots of everyone prayer.

Closed Thread