It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2007, 10:04 AM   #1
(male)

punkiishmob HB User
Stopped 9 Months Straight, Now a Cig Here or There (i messed up)

I was great. 20 years old with no asthma, no anxiety, and no smoking. For the past week I have been smoking a cigarette in the morning before dreading my office job.

I think because of all the life changes I am going through (working three jobs, starting a business, school, high school sweetheart, etc), cigarettes were the least concern.. Until now. I keep my patch with me. I will be back on 7mg if it gets out of hand again. I am lucky that my college gives out free boxes of patches and support help.

I exercise regularly, which was my main motive for helping me not smoke. I am also using medcan.ni.bus (for medicinal purposes). Nothing has made me want to go back to smoking, and it doesn't seem like I need one at many times. I don't know.. I think it's my age and having racing thoughts throughout the day; life, school, career, etc.

Has anyone slipped up because of a random depression/anxiety phase they went through? I want to make it out cold and clean; forgetting about cigarettes.

Old 11-07-2007, 03:57 PM   #2
(female)

Heather75 HB User
Re: Stopped 9 Months Straight, Now a Cig Here or There (i messed up)

Yep, that is what happenned to me. See, you can slip up but you have to get back up and start over. Smoking a cig every morning isn't a "slip up" it is beginning this habit all over again. Get back on the patch. Get back to the gym. Do whatever you have to do but don't smoke another cigarette.

Smoke Free Since October 16th 2007

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread