It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2007, 06:06 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

raymond55 HB User
hi first day

Good evening, can one use gun along with the patch finding it very hard

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2007, 06:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

bevann26 HB Userbevann26 HB Userbevann26 HB User
Re: hi first day

hi ray...i am sorry noone has replied to you yet. i see you posted 2x already, and replied to another. today will be my first day also, after i have last 6 in my pack(of course). i would like hubby to join me, but he has'nt said anything about it yet.....it would just be easier i think if the cigs were not in the house.
i really think with nic.replacement, you should choose just 1 product. you don't want to get a nicotine overload. i have decided on the losenges this time. yes, this time, i have quit too often to count! i am in bad health and need to do it now. i found that chewing on plastic coffee stirrers had been helpful, lollypops, cinnamon candy, candy hot balls..you get the idea. the hardest part is being stronger than the nicoderm demon! you really, really, need to want to quit!
good luck and happy new year to you, and come back here regular to post, whether it be good or bad, we want to hear from you!

bevann

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread