It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2008, 11:05 AM   #1
(female)

DannDees HB User
Looking for a quit partner,

Here I am again!!!!!! If you look at my old post u can see that I have been here before. I was doing so well until I rewarded myself with a cruise. On the cruise I decided one cig would make it gret..Well 1 cig turned into this addiction all over again. I knew better because I have a very addictive personality and saying no to cigs has been the hardest thing in my life. I want to find someone to quit the same day as I and who can spend lots of time on here helping each other. Someone that suffers as bad as I when quitting. I would do chantix again but I do not want to go through the sleepless nights again. I want to do it!!!! I think if I had a quit buddy one i am held accountable to and one who is right where I am would help..If anyone lurking has plans to quit but who hasn't yet let me know so we can do it together..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2008, 02:37 PM   #2
(female)

anita41 HB User
Re: Looking for a quit partner,

hi im going to stop on monday 4th feb off on the patches et again but like you no support if i have someone helping me it will be easier so let me know thanks anita

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2008, 09:56 PM   #3
(female)

DannDees HB User

Monday it is...We shall do this together!!! what is our time difference? I will be on often...we can compete...lol...hope we tie and both become non smokers. thanks Anita for reply...

Old 02-03-2008, 01:06 PM   #4
(female)

anita41 HB User

hi not sure about time difference dont know where you are lol but we got a deal and we will beat this thanks anita

Old 02-03-2008, 09:08 PM   #5
(female)

DannDees HB User

Ok..this is better..This is the name i used when I quit last time on chantix..wow I go through my old post and feel so ashamed of my failure. I knewbetter then to smoke one and I felt so proud of myself to have felt like a non smoker. I want that back. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS BE MY LAST DAY OF CIGS...I am in the U.S. the time now is 8 pm for me. I am in Las vegas nevada

Old 02-03-2008, 11:59 PM   #6
(female)

DannDees HB User

well one more hour until midnight and i have 5 cigs left...think i can smoke them all in an hour..lol...will keep u posted..

Old 02-04-2008, 02:18 AM   #7
(female)

anita41 HB User

hi its monday NOW hope you smoked them cigs its 915am here in the uk and started off ok keeping busy but its sooooo hard but we can do this dont be ashamed if you did not quit last time i did not either i cant see you but trust we can do this by keeping in touch

Closed Thread