It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2008, 04:04 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

SHARON1952 HB UserSHARON1952 HB User
bevaan

just wondered how you were doing as i havent seen you posting for a couple of days and you sounded so down in your last post

Old 03-12-2008, 06:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

bevann26 HB Userbevann26 HB Userbevann26 HB User
Re: bevaan

thanks for cking on me sharon! i am doing real good i think, my last cig was sunday at 10am. don't know if i count that as my quit day or not! i am still using commit losenges...my hardest thing to do is not take one of hubby's cigs....i really wish he had quit with me, but he has quit with me many times, and i start smoking first.
i am thinking of them as a cancer stick...also, i think that i will not breathe if i have one. so right now, mind over matter is working.
how are you doing?? we're in this pact together...hope you are staying strong.....bevann

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2008, 09:57 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

I Quit On Sunday To My Husband Said He Would Quit To But I Have Noteced He Seems To Go Missing For Ten Mins Now And Again So I Think He Is Having A Fly One But As Long As I Dont Know Where He Keeps Them I Am Leaving It To Him Because I Know He Will Stop When He Is Ready And He Is Not Blowing Smoke In My Face Glad To Hear Your Doing Well Just Thought I Would Tell You My Sister Got Cancer In The Gullet And Stopped Ct As Soon As She Was Told Everyone Else In Her Home Smokes So They All Go Outside She Has Had Her Op And Everything Is Going Well But It Took A Fright Like That To Make Her Stop The Doc Said Smoking Hadent Caused It But She Stopped As She Had To Get The Op Take Care Let Me Know How You Get On We Are Both On Our Third Day And Personaly I Could Eat A Packet Of Cigs But I Wont Buy Them

Old 03-13-2008, 05:22 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

bevann26 HB Userbevann26 HB Userbevann26 HB User

sharon..i am so glad you are staying strong! when you think about a cig, think about them calling you to kill you! i tell myself alot of stuff like that all day long, and that seems to be helping me. i still do my reading on the couch in the afternoon, and hubby is right there smoking! i just keep talking to myself about those deadly cigs! LOL!
we're neck to neck here girl...lets keep going! ........bevann

Old 03-13-2008, 09:58 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

hi i am strugling a good bit today i downloaded a quitkeeper from the net so it keeps me going it tells you how long youve quit to the second how many cics you have not smoked and how much you have saved on cash and life expectancy they are realy good every time i feel like a smoke i look at it

Old 03-13-2008, 10:15 AM   #6
(male)

jackie_sean HB User

Stay strong bevaan, I am here with you, I have my cigs on the shelve at the door entrance, every time I pass by I can see them but there's no way I will remove them from there, not for awhile, either me or them.
One thing that is helping me is listening to music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevann26 View Post
sharon..i am so glad you are staying strong! when you think about a cig, think about them calling you to kill you! i tell myself alot of stuff like that all day long, and that seems to be helping me. i still do my reading on the couch in the afternoon, and hubby is right there smoking! i just keep talking to myself about those deadly cigs! LOL!
we're neck to neck here girl...lets keep going! ........bevann

Closed Thread