It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
(female)

march95 HB User
step 2 too soon?

I have been on the 21mg patch for 4 weeks and doing great. Thought I could start the 14mg now instead of waiting 2 more weeks like I should. Well this is the second day of the 14mg patch and it is even worse then the first 3 days of quitting 4 weeks ago. I'm very cranky which I wasn't before, and I don't know if it's the craving or withdrawal, but when it hits I just want to throw up it's so bad. It's not all day long, just when it hits it is harder then when I was on the 21mg. I know I should go back to the 21mg but my question is even if I do as directed, when I get to the 14mg is this still going to feel like this? Should I treat each step down as a new withdrawal and try to make it through the first three days of each step and then it will get better? If so then maybe I should just stick it out with this step as it is the second day of the 14mg.

Reply Reply