It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2001, 06:43 AM   #1

kristi HB User
Question wellbutrin

hey guys and gals i need advice on wellbutrin is it okay for you??? does it work with quitting i have been trying for almost a month to quit and i am getting married in 19 days and have become really nervous and i find myself saying "CAN I HAVE A CIG" and i get really mad at myself this is a really stressful time i am committing myself to someone for the rest of my life and i know i want to do it but i am soooooooo nervoous it is not funny its less than three weeks and i am crazy i can imagine the day i get married how i will be!!!!! so scared i am so scared i will fall or something but i know everything is going to be okay...anyway enough babling does anyone know if wellbutrin is okay???

Old 02-26-2001, 07:10 AM   #2

Lucky HB User
Kristi,

Hey girl, I didn't know you were planning on getting married . . . congratulations!!! Maybe quitting smoking could be a present you give to your fiance, although, I find that doing it for yourself is #1. I'm sure the stress that goes along w/planning a wedding isn't helping out your "situation" (quitting smoking) any.

It will go just fine! Trust me, I had the WORST wedding rehearsal, I was in shock the day of the wedding, believe it or not, when I walked down to the end of the aisle and my dad gave me away, I looked at my husband and said . . ."It's not too late to run . . ." I was in shock during the whole wedding until I got to my vows, then I cried . . . it'll be fine. I wish you both the best!

Anyway, I did try the wellbutrin, didn't do much for me.

Keep plugging away at it, you'll get there.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-26-2001, 08:51 AM   #3

kristi HB User
Smile

yes lucky i am and i am sooooo scared my dress is long and i just know i will trip over it....i wanted to be quit by the time i got married so i am determined now no more of this just one cig i will just keep myself busy and i wont smoke.....the wellbutrin is being give to me by a doctors nurse so i was hoping it would do something for me...well maybe, maybe not....either way i am going to quit ....kristi

Old 04-19-2001, 01:48 PM   #4

Joseph77 HB User
I tried Welbutrin, and it worked very well for me, for some of you that don't know welbutrin is a common anti-depressent medication. Just try it out, it worked very well for me. The only thing I will tell you that's bad about it is that you must follow the directions VERY well because if you take too many pills it can cause a seziure..

take care,
joe

Closed Thread