It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2001, 05:24 PM   #1

chanel HB User
Angry Nicotine free cigarettes

Does anyone know where to buy nicotine free tobacco cigarettes? I heard that they have to have FDA approval before they can be put on the market here in the united states. How crazy can they get. The definition of nicotine in the dictionary is a poison!! My husband is having a very hard time quitting & he has heart disease. I used the herbal cigarettes when I quit, but they really were awful. They did help though. Smoking is a lot of habits rolled into one. Even the lighting up & smoking the cigarette are habits. They are easier to break without the addiction of nicotine.

Old 05-08-2001, 10:16 AM   #2

sajemusic HB User
Lightbulb

Hey there,
Yes, there are nicotine free cigs called Bravo smokes.

I have some and they are not too bad..Will hopefully be quitting with them soon! Good Luck!
Steve

[This message has been edited by moderator3 (edited 06-16-2001).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-16-2001, 03:58 PM   #3

wicked HB User
Wink

I (HIGHLY) recommend the no nicotine cigarettes... the brand im using is smoke free and there acutally pretty comparable to my regular brand! They've helped me so much i was going to ride it out then i noticed i wanted to slug total strangers, so i called in the patch which definately takes the edge off!
( you only day dream about slugging them, but you have the self control not to)
Good luck to you and me!

Old 06-17-2001, 09:40 AM   #4

ChiBoy24 HB User

i think that the brand Indian Spirit is nicotine free. go to a tobacco shop and ask some of the people there to help you. or do a search on the internet for them. good luck!!

Old 06-23-2001, 01:36 PM   #5

chanel HB User
Thank you for your replies. I haven't been able to find the Indian Spirit brand of tobacco cigarettes. Can you tell me where to find them on the net? I would really like to find them.

Also, what is the brand of smoke free cigarettes & where can I find them. We don't want the herbal ones though. Have tried some that were pretty bad.

I hope we can tell this kind of thing on this message board. We need all the help we can get!

Old 07-03-2001, 10:34 AM   #6

rog902 HB User
american spirit cigs are completely all natural but i'm not sure if they are nicotine free. check out
[url="http://www.kretek.com/pramerspirit-cigs.shtml"]http://www.kretek.com/pramerspirit-cigs.shtml[/url]

Old 07-03-2001, 05:08 PM   #7
Inactive

Lori HB User
I dont know much about these nicotine-free cigarettes, but I do agree with Sarah59 that that is a great site.
Anyone quitting should visit that site. It's my fav quit web page- soooo helpfull.
PS I see you are new Sarah59, welcome! Did you quit already? If so, how long have you been smokefree? etc.
Take care,
Lori

------------------
I wish to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Closed Thread