It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2004, 05:30 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

NYFUSED HB User
strange vibrating feeling in lower abdomen????

Hi all,
I dont know how to describe this feeling and am hoping that someone has been through this.
A little history: lumbar and cervical problems since 1990. Abdominal adhesions and ovarian problems since 1980. Just recently I had 1 session of aqua therapy which did not work and made my lower back worse. The past 4 days I am having a vibration feeling about 2 inches past the left ovary. I can feel it rumble and ramble. Sort of like when you have gas but it is definetley not gas. When I lay on my right side it subsides. Sitting here typing it is going constant. I know sometimes lower back problems can effect the bladder as I had a neurogenic bladder but this is different. Any ideas what this could be??? I feel like a jerk calling the doctor explaining this one, LOL

Any help?????
Lori

--------------------

LAMINECTOMY L4-5 2001
ACDF C5-6-7 LEFT ILLIAC CREST BONE
POST. LAMI-FORAMINOTOMY C6-7
STAPH INFECTION 7/4- 7/9/2003
ACDF C4-5 WITH REVISION ACDF C5-6-7 RIGHT ILLIAC CREST BONE WITH MARROW USING INTERBODY CAGES

FUTURE SURGERIES:
ADR OR FUSION L3- S1
DISC DESSICATION, BLACK DISCS,SCIATICA, LUMBAR RADICULPATHY
ALL OF THE ABOVE CAUSED BY 3 CAR ACCIDENTS ALL BEING STRUCK FROM BEING WHILE STOPPED AT RED LIGHTS!!

Old 05-12-2004, 08:09 AM   #2

grace2 HB User
Re: strange vibrating feeling in lower abdomen????

I don't know if it's the same thing, but I have gotten a vibrating feeling twice since my surgery. It's in the base of my neck and feels like it is "buzzing". Doesn't really hurt and only lasted a few minutes. I assumed it was some kind of muscle spasm.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2004, 04:19 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

NYFUSED HB User
Re: strange vibrating feeling in lower abdomen????

I think it is adhesions again. The right side started pulsating today and that is the same symptom I had when my adhesions were very bad. I had surgery in 1996 to remove them.

Lori

Closed Thread