It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2006, 06:08 PM   #1
(female)

mrsstats HB User
Cervical Disc problems

I have same issues with my cervical discs, spinal stenosis. I am experiencing weakness in my legs and numbness in my foot. Can this be related?

Old 11-23-2006, 07:41 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

PearlDoves HB User
Re: Cervical Disc problems

Very much so. I recently had an Anterior Cervical Discetomy and Fusion of C5-C6 with simular as well as many other symptoms. It can effect both your legs and arms, potentially your face shoulders neck and manifest in many ways such as numbness, tingling, burning, weakness, a feeling that your leg, arm, hand or other parts are not there and not know where it is unless you see it or move it. When it gets really severe, you can loose bladder control or have an inability to void. You could start loosing your ability to walk properly... as if you were drunk sorta speak. You may find that you start to fall. You could get shooting pains. The sooner you can get this taken care of the better in my opinon. Time is nerve and the longer you wait the more potential for nerve damage could occur. If you start having problems with voiding or bladder control you should get to the ER right away. Good Luck to you and God Bless!

Last edited by PearlDoves; 11-23-2006 at 07:49 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread