It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2007, 04:05 PM   #1
(female)

TruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB User
dr called mri

well I work 3rd shift so I was half way out of it when he called but he said that I had artritis cervial spine..I think he said it started with a d ..I'm going to go by and get a report so I'll know he also ask if I"ve had been in a car crash and I said no so I don't know what he meant by that but everything else looked good

Old 01-11-2007, 05:56 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

SpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB UserSpineAZ HB User
Re: dr called mri

Probably "degenerative". But dont let that scare you - everyone's bones degenerate as they age. The tricky part is separating normal bone and joint changes from those that are abnormal.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2007, 06:52 AM   #3
(female)

TruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB User

I'm 35 and I feel much older then that..my neck hurts 24-7..I don't sleep well...my neck hurts me so bad that I feel like it's about to fall of my body the burning is awful I have nothing but pain all the time,at times my left arm hurts me so bad it's hard to do my job at work it feels like I'm going to drop whatever I'm working on..I'm getting to the point where this problem is making me depressed because I just don't have relief at all..I just wish I knew what caused this to happen..sorry for the vent *sigh*

Old 01-12-2007, 06:58 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

PearlDoves HB User

Could have been genetic. Just might have been the way your spine was all along, or something that happened over time (or both). Maybe you got hurt some time while playing sports or had a hard fall and over time its stressed your spine.

Old 01-12-2007, 08:45 PM   #5
(female)

ShepherdLady HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthseekerTn
I'm 35 and I feel much older then that..my neck hurts 24-7..I don't sleep well...my neck hurts me so bad that I feel like it's about to fall of my body the burning is awful I have nothing but pain all the time,at times my left arm hurts me so bad it's hard to do my job at work it feels like I'm going to drop whatever I'm working on..I'm getting to the point where this problem is making me depressed because I just don't have relief at all..I just wish I knew what caused this to happen..sorry for the vent *sigh*
>>

Did your doc prescribe Physical Therapy at all? I have read that it can be extremely helpful to many people.

You also might want to do a followup and find out why your arm hurts all the time. It might not be your neck at all causing your arm pain..

Closed Thread