It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2007, 07:21 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

SKZ HB User
Good Luck ShepherdLady,bdancer,badbackpeg, &quilter58!!!!!!!!!

To all those ladies who are having their surgeries from Mon. -Wed:
I will be thinking of you all and knowing that you will all 4 be feeling better real soon. You have been such a support to me and I will never forget it. I hope I can do the same for you!!!!
HUGS!!!!
Sue

Old 01-21-2007, 08:18 PM   #2
(female)

ShepherdLady HB User
Re: Good Luck ShepherdLady,bdancer,badbackpeg, &quilter58!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKZ View Post
To all those ladies who are having their surgeries from Mon. -Wed:
I will be thinking of you all and knowing that you will all 4 be feeling better real soon. You have been such a support to me and I will never forget it. I hope I can do the same for you!!!!
HUGS!!!!
Sue
Thanks Sue! And the feeling is mutual!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2007, 04:25 AM   #3
(female)

badbackpeg HB User

Sue,

Thank you so much. I can't believe this is down to tomorrow morning, well it will soon be overwith.

I thought there was 3 of us getting surgery, but there is 4 and I believe one is today.

I will be praying for all of us.

Peggy

Last edited by badbackpeg; 01-22-2007 at 04:30 AM.

Old 01-22-2007, 05:36 AM   #4
(female)

quilter58 HB User

Thank you SKZ, very thoughtful of you to think of the 4 of us during your recovery.......it's like a little army banded together..........All of our posts will be interesting to see the similaries.........and our recoveries.........

It was very nice to hear you had company that brought food!!!! That had to have lifted you up........It is very easy to get down when you feel alone........That was also a very nice thing for your stepdaughter to get you something....You said it didn't look to nice but it sounds very nice......Just keep in mind it is the thought that counts....She took time to go get something.......I feel it is just the simple little things in life that are truly worth more than anything else......

I will be interested in hearing why your DR didn't put you in a collar.....what his take is on that.......Any way you be careful in what you do........when in doubt use your soft collar as some protection like in the car.........

AGAIN I want to thank all on this board for making my journey leading up to surgery a whole lot more comfortable.......Everyone that has posted since I joined in Oct has helped in one way or the other........Provided me with questions to ask the Dr to preparing myself physically and mentally , and preparing for post op at home........I would have been going into this blind had I not found this board......I am very calm going into this.....THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.......

THANKS AGAIN SKZ FOR taking time to think of us during your recovery......
Angela

Closed Thread