It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2007, 09:22 PM   #1
(male)

fusion77 HB User
mri????

quick question on an mri. the lumbar spine and cervical spinal canal under the disc has or is suppossed to have a white ring around it???? this is the fluid where the cord sitts or should i say floats.. now in the thoracic part does the spinal canal have or is it supposed to have the same white ring????? or is this not the case do to a tighter canal???? i say no it is still suppossed to have that white ring....

2nd ques: if the disc in thoracic spine is oval and is sitting on the spinal canal which is also olval and it is sitting on the v shaped bone what do you think is the case????

i ask because im teaching myself to read mris, i can read them pretty good, just sometimes i hear different literateur.

i was right about the compression on my thoracic spine.... see my other post er doc cant read films...

Closed Thread