It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2007, 03:29 PM   #1
(male)

Frodoh HB User
Neck injury Question

Hi all,

I got a herniated disc in my neck between c5 and c6. I think it's healing but one thing I have noticed is that when I put my finger on that part of my spine and I move my arms around I feel a clunky kind of turbulence. It doesn't cause pain, but it freaks me out.

Any ideas? My physical therpist thinks it's tight muscles in my neck and upper back causing the sensation.

Thanks all!

Old 03-02-2007, 07:18 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: Neck injury Question

could you please explain in a bit more detail just what exactly you mean by "clunky type of turbulence"?i know alot of the stranger neuro crap we can feel is rather difficult to put into referance when trying to actually explain it,but that one really gives no clue really as to what you are really actually experiencing.thats a new one on me,lol.it would really help to give you the best possible advice if could just clarify that "symptom' a bit better for us.thanks,Marcia

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread