It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2007, 01:23 AM   #1
(female)

nichole72 HB User
Wink My neck feels raw

I have C3-C6 are herninated, degenerated and also bulging on the right side. had 3 seris of eperidul shots that just made me worse. I also have my T5-T6 are dengerated and my L3-L5 L5-S1 are dengerated and bulging on the right side. After no luck with the epidurals that wanted me to try radio frquency. I said I would all I wanted was to get better! After radio frenquency it went very well everywhere but my right arm/neck. They hit my nerves real bad, hit C5-C6. Know I cant use my right arm properly and I devopled RSD from this or hell if you would like to call it. My right shoulder is also real bad they believed torn tendons and possibly my rotar cuff. A new MRI showed my C5 pushed a little bit more into my spine. I was wondering has anyone ever fealt like their neck by the spinal area felt like your skin is raw? No matter how I move it or just slightly touch it feels like dry raw skin(its not a lack of lotion, I;m the lotion addict) and when I move my head in circurler motion its just hurts, there is always a contast pain in my neck. This raw feeling is driving me CRAZY! I have had my hubby check my neck for a possible sore just one down on the top of my back. So has anyone dealt with this in thier neck before? Please let me know and hoping Im not just going LOONEY! Thanks Nichole

Old 03-11-2007, 05:06 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User
Re: My neck feels raw

Nichole - Hi, I have no experience with cervical disc problems but wanted to suggest that you might receive a better response on the spinal columun board. The majority of posters on this board are lumbar/thoracic patients.

I am so sorry you are experiencing so much pain and pray that you can find some relief soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2007, 08:54 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

clover60 HB User
Re: My neck feels raw

Gosh nicole sounds like you have been thru it. I have lumbar issues and no experience with cervical issues. I know I don't think I could handle it so I appaulde you for being as strong as you are.

Have you discussed this with your Dr.? He is the expert and could help you the best. I am not putting you off and the people on this board have a world of experience but what you are saying does not sound right. I really think you Dr. should be notified right away.

Sorry I could not offer much but I will keep you in my prayers. Good Luck

Closed Thread