It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2007, 05:31 PM   #1
(female)

bdancer HB User
Hi all 9 weeks post op and doing ok

Hi guys haven't been on for a few days ...so busy! Went to the second office visit followiing surgery today and I am about 90% fused don't know how I was 80% at 4 weeks and 90% now!! I was kind of disappointed but the doc said it fills in also getting stronger..he said it would be at full strength between 6-9 months.. i am feeling really good overall...I have had maybe two episodes of spasms not painful but a strange feeling like someone was tapping on my trigger point over my left trapezius... this has only followed days of overdoing it to the max... lifting boxes from overhead, driving in bad traffic, vacuuming, lifting laundry and carrying my daughters cello case for about a mile you know the regular mom stuff...... then I take my flexeril and chill out at night and in the morning it is over..however,,, I do have a little weakness especially when I look upwards for toolong but I haven't had any PT he just gave me my first Rx today for therapy, he also said I could go back to dancing and yoga but I have to tell you I went out salsa dancing on saturday night (I wasn't going to dance very much but you know after a couple of drinks I wasn't feeling like sitting down anymore:dizzy) I was so scared the next day it would be my neck that would be hurting and it was my hip!!! Wowee!! it was so stiff,, I guess I was shaking what God gave me too hard and it hasn't been moved like that since the surgery!! It still hurts a little now but is getting better.. needless to say I finally got my ultraserious surgeon to smile when I told him that one Well we are going to Florida in a couple of days so I may not be on for a week or two.. wish you all the best of luck pre, during and post surgery!!! love bdancer

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread