It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2008, 11:12 AM   #1
(female)

dcdavis12180 HB User
Unhappy Someone please help my spine hurts.

I first started having pain like 8 to 9 months ago. Both sides of my hips were hurting. It even had like a burning feeling when anything touched it. That went on for like 2 weeks and went away. then a few months after I started having pain in the middle right corner of my spine. So I went to a chiropactor for two weeks straight everyday and they took x-rays of my back. The x-ray showed my spine from the bottom all the way up towards the middle was curved a little. So they start throwing out ideas about what it may be (saying it may be scoliosis then it's not scoliosis saying it's inflammation on the spot on my back that I said was hurting and put an ice pack on it 3 times a day and take some aleve for pain and then saying that my left hips is sticking out more to the left so my hip has made my spine curve.) Now every since the first day I came in their office they continued to pop my back even after their opinion about what could have been the problem. Then my hip started back hurting and the bottom part of my back also. They finally ordered a MRI and my chiropactor say it's nothing they can see wrong on the MRI so it has to be my hip being turned outward to much is the cause of my spine being curved and the pain. They then stated it could be fixed and they had me coming to them twice a week now. Well they continue on popping my back and I continued to have pain. Well I stopped going to the chiropactor office cause I feel I came in with two problems (my hip hurts and the middle right spine hurts) and now not only do those two places hurt but also now the upper and lower part of my spine has started hurting since the poppings. I feel I came to them with two problems and left with four. Do anyone know what could be wrong? What should I do? Should I go to another chiropactor and get a second opinion or should I go to a doctor first?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-08-2008, 11:47 AM   #2
(female)

Nicole74 HB UserNicole74 HB User
Re: Someone please help my spine hurts.

I personally would get a doctors opinion.

Closed Thread